Re: Pack/Cheaney for Herren/Stith?

The Celts must really like Herren. I don't see why Denver would do this
deal. Let's face it, Pack is going to be injured. Cheaney is useless. What
are the Nuggets getting out of this? I thought Issel loved Herren? If this
is on the table, I don't see why the Celts would say no. Herren may be-and
that's a big MAY-a point guard to develop for the future. Anyway, seems like
a no-risk deal, because we could dump Pack and Cheaney for nothing and not
really notice.

The encouraging thing in all this talk of Herren, Stoudamire, Pack and
Brown, is the fact that Pitino seems to realize what most of us also
see-Kenny isn't the answer. Maybe something big is brewing with Kenny.
Wouldn't that be nice?

Mark