Benjamin, Cory

Benjamin, Cory--This kid looks like a player.  Mike Gorman said "word was,
he was available".  Think they'd take Battie or Carr + ? for him?

Also how about Walker for Webber + a first round pick.  Webber's team picks
up a power forward for the next few years to go with the rest of the team at
the same money they have budgeted.  Webber is interested in playing in NY
with Spreewell.  He could be "the man" in Boston, along with Pierce, and
only be an hour by plane from his buddy.

If we sign Webber great, if we don't we drop cap $ and pick up a draft pick.

Walker will never be worth the money we pay him at the MAX.  Brandt ate him
alive in the first half (Though the late, rotating Center didn't help
either).  What kind of b*lls does Walker have, to allow that to happen in
front of family?

Name a former Max Celtic that would allow that to happen.

This Herren kid sure is trying hard,IMO.  Can this kid really take over the
point?  I like the way he pushes the ball.
<Jim