Re: last night's game

At 10:20 AM 10/21/00 -0700, Cecil Wright wrote:
>JB's last post and this post from Josh is a good illustration of the
>difference in philosophyon this list IMHO.
>
>JB is concerned with the fact that Walker had no assists despite the margin
>of victory while Josh is perfectly content to take a game like this from him
>all the time.
>
>Where do the rest of you stand on this issue?

Well, the Celtics as a team had 28 assists on 41 baskets. Celtics point
guards had 12 assist. I think when the point guards are actually having a
good day and distributing the ball well, Antoine doesn't need to be the
point forward as much and his assists will naturally be down. As long as
the team assists are high, it's fine with me. But if the team is struggling
and not passing the ball, Antoine's responsibility is to create for his
teammates.

Alex