Tonight's game....

Went to tonight's game.

Ticket prices were $25 and $40.

We arrived 1/2 hour before game time and were able to buy tickets on the
floor for $40.  They were second row, about 10 feet behind the Hawks
bench.  We only stayed there for the first quarter as it was actually
difficult to see with the players and everyone else at the tables in our
way.  So we moved up into the stands, into the 5th row.  There were a lot
of empty seats.  Far from a sellout.  And by the second half there were
probably only half of them left.

Right before the game started, Adrian Griffin (I think it was him) came out
with a microphone and told us that he was going to guarantee two
things.  They were going to give 115% this year and they were only going to
be as good as the support that the fans gave them.

Was not really impressed with the Celtics or the overall game.  Walker did
not look fat.  I like his on the court attitude.  He looked good sometimes
but not like any kind of star.  Herren looked tiny and unimpressive.  We
were given a program but it had all kinds of guys who were not on the team
and did not have guys who were on the team!

DeWarr Something (who was from Cincinnati, 20 year old rookie) looked
impressive at times.

Eric Williams had his moments.  But I really cannot say that I saw anything
else that stood out from any other Celtic player.  And they were playing a
Hawks team that seemingly had no name players.  So it did not look too good
that they only beat them by one point.

Vinny