Re: Wright for Anderson??

> Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 21:33:27 EDT
> From: Bos3332@aol.com
> Subject: Wright for Anderson??
>
> With the rumors that Kenny could be sent for Lo Wright, I went to realgm.com
> and worked some players out we could get Wright and Jackson for Anderson.
> Also Wright and Crawford for Anderson, that others on the list have mentione.

Wright's 42mil contract is upto '07 (about 6mil per) and we've got no more SF
space for Crawford, another long term contract--or. I am a firm believer in
managing the cap carefully for long term success,

Actually trading for Lo Wright is quite risky I remeber him putting up good
numbers at the clips, but he failed miserably (ala Battie) after getting the fat
contract from the hawks. so there's always the possiblility he "underperforms"
in a celtic uniform for a very long time (til '07) - "hey i still get my money
whether i come to play or party". see samples like Kemp and Baker.

Only way I see KA leaving for Hawks is KA+minor+battie = mutombo (works in
realgm.com) - maybe plus the Jazz's pick. But then, I'm sure Hawks get better
offers for the zairean.

anyway, for the record, i am not for getting Mutombo.

cheers
kevin