Re: Potential Vitaly trade?

I'm not talking about Kleine of today, but the Kleine when he was a Celtic.  And yes, then he was an allstar compared to Potastenko of today.  I will admit, I was not aware of Wahad's $40 Mill. price tag, but I still would do the trade if Clark is in it.  As you may gather, I really think VP really stinks!  That trade sickens me almost as much as  Bias & Lewis death.  Almost!  VP is just a banger.  That is OK when you only need him to do it for 10-15 minutes a game, but not when he is your starting center.  He can't run, can't defend, can't jump or block shocks and has hands of stone.  He does has beef, but that hardly makes him anything short of NBA backup.  Get rid of him and Batman at all costs!   Troy