Kenny Anderson

Tommy H. commented the other night (the second game) that "He hoped Kenny
Anderson was injured, because if he isn't he has lost a couple of steps"  I
think Kenny is deep in a doghouse and may be a big malcontent this year.

Someone commented early in a post that they were pleased with Kenny's
defence in the 2 games.  The only time I saw him play defence was when he
got embarrassed, then he swarmed people and got a couple of steals or
deflections.  Other than that, he is cruising big time.
J. Mark Estepp
Chair, Department of Technology
Appalachian State University
esteppjm@appstate.edu