Re: With Fifi I and II, How Can The Celtics Lose...

> Really, then introduce her to Pitino, because as compared to
> the present day Celtics, the Mavs are like 1970's Knicks teams.
> Ray

Ray, are you sure you're not Peter May in disguise? I mean come off it.

Their top player, Michael Finley had 8 less steals than Antoine Walker last season and
played 6 minutes more per game!

Kenny Anderson played 4 minutes per game more than Steve Nash and averaged over 1
steal per game more than him.

Dallas' opponents averaged more per game than what Boston's opponents did. They were
outboarded by 7.2 per game while we outrebounded opponents by 1.6 per game. We forced
72 more turnovers over the season than what they did. Opponents had over 100 less
assists against us than what the Mavericks did.

The only major area which Dallas has the upperhand against the Celts is that they
allowed 1.3 shots per 100 less than what the Celtics allowed opponents to shoot (.470
Celtics to .457 for the Mavericks). The most thats worth is 3.9 points (if its a 3)
and 2.6 (if its a 2 pointer).

We're a far superior defensive team than what the Mavericks are.