who goes on injured list?

It seems to me that Eric Williams, Walter McCarty, Chris Herren and Bryant
Stith will be battling for two available active roster spots. The other two
will be stashed on the injured list.

10 locks:

Walker
Pierce (whenever healthy)
Anderson
Griffin
Battie
Blount
Moiso
Brown
Carr
Vitaly

If I had to guess, I'd say only one of the swingmen will make it. That gives
you four SG/SF types. My best bet: Herren and McCarty remain active;
Williams and Stith hit the pine. (Obviously, if Pierce isn't ready to open
the season, Herren replaces Williams or Stith as the odd man out, until Paul
comes back.)

Interesting in so much as it's getting harder to decide who to sit. In
recent years, with the miserable bench, there have been any number of worthy
candidates. Now, at least, we're down to two or three.

Personally, I'm hoping to see a lot of Herren and will be disappointed if he
ends up with a phantom injury.

Mark