Old Celtics game...

A little while ago I put on a tape to listen to something but what was on
it was the last game of the 1995-1996 season.

Mike and Tommy were discussing the current team and prospects for next
year.  Tommy was upbeat about the next year's prospects since M.L. had made
to switch to a speedy and quick team.

Some of the players I heard discussed were:

Williams (he'd been drafted that year)
Fox (Tommy said he was the best defensive Celtics player ever and just a
little way off from being an All-Star player)
Todd Day
Dino Raja
Doug Smith
Pervis Ellison
Dee Brown
Todd Day
Junior Borroughs

He said that what they most needed in the upcoming draft was a big man,
6'8" (This was Walker, correct?)

Vinny