Re: Celtics PreSeason TV Schedule

Ken Kokubo wrote:

> Since joining the ranks in fatherhood recently, I need something to do
> since I can no longer venture out into the dangerous Boston club scene.

    Congratulations Ken, on fatherhood!

    I can't believe the first Celtics game is tomorrow night!  It will be great to
already test our young center-forwards against some big veteran lineups like the
Spurs and Hawks. It can also be a good thing to have a key player (Pierce) out in
games that don't count, since that can free 30+ minutes to try out other players
and combinations.  I hope to see us rack up a lot of blocked shots against the
Bucks and show some energy.

    The Bucks have added Syracuse point guard Jason Hart ("Haht") along with Big 10
stars Joel Przybilla and Michael Redd (Boise State's Roberto Bergerson is also on
the roster). The Bucks also added veteran shooter Lindsey Hunter (and Pitino alum
Mark Pope) to a "Big Four" nucleus that includes Big Dog, Ray Allen, Sam Cassell
and Tim Thomas. It seems like starting center is Przybilla's job to lose. This is a
good, well-coached professional team that knows how to whup the Celtics over the
past three years. If Przybilla can address their annual journeyman center problem
(Ervin Johnson and 6-8 Tractor Traylor played their last year), they might get up
over 50 wins.

Joe

p.s. Hey Ken, it sounds like Eurotrash nite at the Buzz Club won't be the same
without you. ;-)