Damn, we should have signed Larry Brown instead of Pitino...

If I could remember right, we were about to sign Larry Brown but had to let him wait awhile to see if Pitino would take a bite...and unfortunately, Larry Brown felt slighted making him feel he's just a "consolation" coach if we didn't get Pitino.

Bad bad bad move.

He hooked up with the sixers, and the sixers had made some exciting strides with his leadership.  Now I am sure some of us are saying, "why didn't we just sign this good teacher/coach...and he's a legit NBA coach at that!"

www.edsamail.com