Re: BSG: Pitino Gone By Christmas

I hope the Boston Sports Guy's summary of the Philly game helps to explain
my utter disgust after watching that performance. It wasn't just me. That
game was rock bottom. The players are quitting. If Pitino manages to win 35
games with this bunch, the way they're going, he should get plenty of Coach
of the Year votes. Usually in these situations, when a coach just completely
loses his players, it goes the other way. I could see this team not even
reaching 30 wins.

Ray is right about big moves during the season. I don't know what I'm hoping
for--Pitino to break them up now, or just ride it out and let the new regime
make the moves. I worried about this happening, but I'm stunned it happened
so soon. I just can't believe how screwed up this whole thing is.

Mark