Hawks game

Wow. Four articles on the Celts in the Globe today, on a Saturday...Was
anyone other than me screaming at the TV last night when Walter had the ball
at the three points line "Walter, don't shoot it!"? He shot it and missed. He
is playing Walker's backup. I would much rather have Moiso in there making
mistakes rather than Walter...That second unit set a new mark for ugly in the
second period. Yet, I don't know how Pitino should expect much else. You got
Brunson, Erik Williams, Carr, Walter and VP. Who is supposed to shoot in this
lineup? I would guess it would be Carr but the other players never get him
open or the ball. VP would be the second option, I guess, and he got the ball
a few times down low. Erik Williams could do some things down low. It just
seems like the second unit has no idea on what they are trying to achieve
when they are in there together. Pitino needs to tell them who are the
shooters and who needs the ball where and when. Right now, it just looks like
playground basketball...

DJessen33