Re: Common sense

I'm with Joe and Jim. Well said Double J.

I know my posts aren't up to anywhere of the standard that Jim or Joe's is, but
I wont be posting until this list is cleaned up and the trash cleaned up.

Paul, if this list is really like a party at your house, then, well.... I've
enjoyed my time on this list, I've met amazing people on it [well virtually],
people such as Cecil, Josh, Joe, Jim and especially Dorine, among others, but
this party is looking as if its full of drunks vomiting on the carpet - it needs
to be cleaned up and not just a select few. By subtracting a select view from
one side of the equation you're removing people who think one way and leaving
the other side - you need an equal share of the mix for any party to be
worthwhile and fun. Your party was at its highest value when there were no locks
on the doors for anybody and people came in from everywhere to share their
opinion. Sure, we may have disliked a poster, I've been in a couple of
arguments, but its all been silly, it was all worked out and we moved on and had
a new beginning. Kicking out people who in the past have proven to be people who
have added  and not subtracted to the party has choked the party out.

You as the host, I believe its your responsibility to  "keep it clean" and not
"stopping a fight by picking one side of the argument." You seem to forget that
some of us share a bond between each other as our beliefs and opinions on the
list are similar, so by kicking out one of our "side" only makes our group band
together stronger and argue even more with those of opposite opinions who love
to argue,  while the people who are in left in the middle become  a piece of
meat stuck in the middle of the sandwich, and their opinions and their enjoyment
becomes nada, zilch and nothing when it comes down to bickering and arguing
because they aren't on anyones side as they just came for the enjoyment of
sharing the highs and lows of being a fan of the BOSTON CELTICS.

Kicking out one side does not allow us to enjoy the list. It only encourages the
people on the other side to become more aggressive as their counterparts are
subtracted. Soon we shall all be gone and this list will degenerate into nothing
but a list to send the following e-mail