Re: Common sense

>    My personal and strongly held view, FWIW, is that Paul should allow
>everyone
>to be reinstated. Things will take care of themselves in the free market
>of idea
>exchange and this list is and should again be the best resource around for
>sincere Celtics fans.

I absolutely agree. Look...the Celtics have sucked for a long time now.
They've gone through almost a decade of worthless, horrific, almost
unwatchable, non-competetive basketball. This list has only recently gone
south. The problem I think we're all having is that we're all frustrated
and repeating ourselves. How many times in how many different ways can you
say, "The Celtics suck!" I think  we've pretty much run out of ways to say
it. What we're left with is criticizing how we say "The Celtics suck" by
hurling insults at each other. But soon, very soon I hope, all hell will
break loose in the Celtics front office and we'll have plenty to talk
about. We have to be poised and ready, and we need input from "everybody"
when it happens. A few more losses and we'll have plenty to talk about.
Until then why don't we just let everybody on, totally ignore the insults,
and wait it out.

Look at it this way.....It at least keeps the lunatics at their computers
and out of the real world where they could do some real harm. I love you
all but....

Paul M.