Re: I'd trade Bill Bird for a pile of $h!T

This is an excellent opportunity for the Celts to try a Vitaly-Battie-Walker
front line. Certainly not as the starters, but when/if Washington go with Jahidi
White - Michael Smith - Juwan Howard we can match them with that lineup.

My tip for this match is that one of these four will have a solid offensive
above average outting - Chris Carr, Eric Williams, Richard Hamilton, Felipe
Lopez - whichever of the four has the performance will have the victory. If each
team has one of the four have a big night then it will come down to how
effective Chris Herren performs against Rod Strickland. His energy will be
vital.