Bird/C's

Hello, well first I call Stith a stiff because that is
my feeling and I'm sticking to it. I am sorry, but I
think Brown and Stith were bad pickups. I have high
hopes for a healthy Herren. As for Twoine, I don't
care what his 3 percentage is, you don't attempt 3 3's
in a row (that all missed) at home, never mind on the
road against an undefeated team. As Barkley noted
(right or wrong), the C's are going nowhere because
people launching 3's does not cut it and especially
when your captain is hanging out on the perimeter, who
is also the best (and only) rebounder, you will not
get any glass. This also goes back to Batgirl, who I
feel has no heart. I hope he is being showcased
because I want him out of here. I have maintained all
along that I like V, but I think it is becoming clear
that like Fortson last year, he does not fit in
Pitino's system (whatever that may be). Again, this
all one person's opinion and you are welcome to
dispute it. I would love to be proven wrong, as my
expectations are low this year. Sorry.