Re: I'd trade Bill Bird for a pile of $h!T

The pot calling the kettle black.  Good to see that work release is so
accomodating.

Now all the stooges have been heard from, with honorable mention to Jaime
and the Celtic Mutt. Cryan there would be no place on a new list for someone
like you.

Right back at you man..........
Bob Hudson

"Where did they find Jim Nabors body?"