Re: I'd trade Bill Bird for a pile of $h!T

At 06:44 PM 11/13/00 -0500, Celtics Fan wrote:

>Now all the stooges have been heard from, with honorable mention to Jaime
>and the Celtic Mutt.
>Bob Hudson

Perhaps you'd care to explain why you're insulting me during the course of
a thread I've not posted in?  I'd really like to know when it became
acceptable behavior to do that.  Especially since I'm well and truly sick
of certain people thinking I'm some kind of easy target for this kind of
idiocy.

Please make your response to me directly, since the list, in my opinion,
doesn't need another flame war just because someone can't keep their temper.

Snoopy, the Celtics Beagle--who is, incidentally, a purebred. :>)