I'd trade Bill Bird for a pile of $h!T

There you go Bill being the typical wiseass that you
are.  I haven't replied to any of your asinine
"expert" opinions for weeks and what do you do to keep
that peace?

'Course, we'd have to
trade you for a PB&J sandwich, Ryan Lee for a bag of
hot air, and
Jaime for that insult dog I sometimes see on Conan
while flipping the
dial.'
YOU ARE SO FUNNY!  You should go stand up and record
your own album: "The Ramblings of an Pompous Buffoon."
You know what's really funny? You thinking that you're
the authoritative source about the Celts.  You reply
to every single post as if it were a Dear Abby Column
with you being a Dear Abby.  If someone says something
you disagree with, you go out of your way to try to
embarass that person so that you come out looking the
more knowledgeable person about Celtic matters.  Have
you ever been to the Fleet being that you're in
Hawaii?  Tell me Mr. Know It All, how much do the
various seats cost and what sections are the best ones
to sit in (and don't look it up on the web)?  You O
God of all Celtic knowledge (no matter how trivial and
useless) should know the answer.  Do you know where
the Celtics train and what city it's located in?  What
floor is the Celtic practice gym on?  I'm sure you
know about little insignificant things like when
Pervis was still in Boston, he would work out in the
health club member area with the rest of us common
folk.  He's actually a real nice guy, you should meet
him.  Oh wait, since you know everything you probably
have his email and phone number.  Bill, the one thing
I agree with is that the Celtics group should be
reformed.  It should only have people that aren't anal
retentive overbearing jerks like yourself.