Re: Celts tanking

>There is a reason that Brown has bounced around the NBA more times than a
>ping pong ball, it is because he sucks!!!

Using the same logic, he must be a helluva good player because he
shared 2-3 (can't rememeber exactly) actual NBA Championships with
all his teammates on da Bulls.

>Best defender in Pitino era??
>Maybe, but that is misleading because no one defends in Pitegos' system.

OK, but if Brunson is part of the Pitino era, and so is Brown, and
Brown is better, then your statement that "Randy Brown is no better
than a Rick Brunson or any other dime pickup" is wrong.

>Who is better, Brown for 3 years 2+million $ per year or Brunson for league
>minimum.  No question Brunson is the better deal.

Well, I question it, and I bet so would a bunch of people here.

>IF you don't think so
>then YOU stop smoking crack.

Good comeback!

>  As for ML, I said that with a little sarcasm,
>but Pitego has done no better than ML.  Both hand out big salaries to very
>average  players like they are giving away free turkeys at Thanksgiving.

True.  I still think Pitino is better, though.  ML hampered the team
with Pervis, Barros, Minor, Radja, etc.  Pitino has hampered the team
with his share of salary cap albatrosses, too, but see, there are
less of them, and they're signed for big money, but, on average, less
years.  That by itself makes Pitino the better GM.  He's no Jerry
West, but he ain't ML Carr, either.

>I don't want ML back, but Pitego's record is just a bad.  Example:  Cheaney
>vs. Greg Minor ,

We got rid of Cheaney after one year, Minor took five times that.

>Walter vs Pervis,

I'm no fan of Wallah, but Pervis is the ultimate salary cap waste, so
again Pitino wins out.

>   and then there is the Mills,

Got rid of Mills before he even played.

>Potastenko,

You've still not convinced me V is worthy of your (brilliant!)
nickname for him.

>  and now Brown deals???

The Brown deal doesn't even compare.

>Not only could I do better, but OUR
>GRANDMOTHERS  could do better.

Maybe yours could.  Mine's dead, which makes her a better GM than ML,
but not Pitino.

>Confusious also say" team that lose under ML
>Carr GM also lose under Pitego GM".

Confucius say, "Man who try to make amusing Confucian saying ought to
have it make sense."

Regards,

Bill