Re: Kenny missed

>From: Dan Forant <dforant1@nycap.rr.com>
>
>Time to break em up, and start all over again. Of course with a new coach
>and direction. We have 2 players, Pierce and Walker. What's the solution?
How do we break the team up?

I suggest we break up this List and start over.  We can keep Jim
Mennino, Joe H., Cecil, Alex Wang, Kestas, Mike King, Bill Cooper
(APB for Bill Cooper, paging Bill Cooper...), and a half dozen or so
other guys who I've (temporarily) forgotten.  'Course, we'd have to
trade you for a PB&J sandwich, Ryan Lee for a bag of hot air, and
Jaime for that insult dog I sometimes see on Conan while flipping the
dial.  But I'm pretty sure that won't be a problem.  Way/Ray will, of
course, eventually take his ball and go home, only to return later
with little fanfare (and even less appreciation).

Then the List can start afresh with new purpose.

Bill