Ho Hum

Nice game, fun to watch, but another loss. Pierce and Walker in front of a
home crowd did what they do best, play well. If they could only take that
act on the road. Brunson did a decent job of getting the ball around and
slowing down a pesky Ward who made the play of the game that my Grandmother
could have made with Walker dribbling waist high moving for position at the
end of O/T. Knicks are missing Spree more than we miss KA. One reason it
was close. Pitino should have played the lottery yesterday, with Carr
hitting the 3. I guess if you throw enough against the wall some will stick.

Dan