Knicks game....I miss Kenny...

I got to see the whole Knicks game.....

As far as the Celts go:
They are terrible in some postions.

Ya well I have to admit Walker looked pretty good.
Much better then when I saw him last year.
He was definetly on his game tonight.

Pierce of course was playing well too.
Of course we all know Pierce is great.
He is a very good player.

But I am right about Kenny.
Kenny is leagues better then Brunson and Brown combined.
Brown is nice defensive mixup..but they really need Kenny.
Hopefully, Herren can spell him.

I saw several instances where Brunson was forced to pass up what would be
a gimmee for Kenny, and Brown got hurt. Brunson also failed to get in the
paint
when I think he should have been able to do. He was also very quick to give up
the dribble.

Heck I think alot of folks on this list should love him. Brunson is kind of
the anti-kenny. He can't dribble, can't beat guys off the dribble, and looks
to pass exclusively as evidently he can't shoot. He also plays kinda
"uptight" while Kenny plays loose and slick.  Everything seems difficult for
him.

The center position was also very weak.

Potapenko plays hard, and I want to like the guy but he just doesnt seem to be
that good. He fumbles too many passes and misses too many rebounds he
should get. He lacks fluidity. He seems like someone who just can't play.
In fact he kinda reminds me of how I play basketball..hehe.

Battie looked a bit lost...like how he was last year.
Battie seems to have all the skills needed though, he just slips out of the
flow sometimes. Its a mental thing with him. I think he is fine as a backup
center/
powerforward though.

Blount seems to be an amazingly poor rebounder for a big strong guy who jumps
well...hmm. But perhaps I am wrong. Good shot blocker though eh?

Stith looks good...and heck Carr looked pretty good on his one shot.
So we are okay at off guard.

Honestly, if Kenny was in that game I think the Celts would have won.

The Celts when healthy should be a bit better then last year.
Strong at home..but weak on the road.

I wouldnt worry too much.
They will likely get stomped by Philly who has it all together right now.
and slip 2-4...but they will win most of their home games.

But you Kenny haters have to admit his injury has probably already cost them
a game or two.

Pete