Re: season predictions

>From: Jamey Rallis <rallis@vgi.com>
>
>Most Nauseating team: Lakers.  Could there be any other choice?

Simply, no.  I hate the Lakers, my god, how I hate them.  I just
can't express it in words.  Oh, the Knicks, the Sixers, and the
Thomas-era Pistons get my blood boiling, too, but the Lakers ...
ooooh, I'm about to have a coniption fit just thinking about them.

I guess the Celts fans in the greater LA area feel more of this than
I do, but here in Hawaii the Lakers are something of the adopted team
for most people (they usually show up in the summer for camp), and
get a lot of play on local sports broadcasts and the like.  I'd
rather watch 1,000 consecutive playings of the Foxwoods, Accountemps
and Citizen Bank ads than deal with that.

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest.

Regards,

Bill