Rich is not my candidate

One of the 3 stooges gets my vote and my money.

Regardless, I posted my prediction long before the imposed deadline, it is
just this so called list progress and the fact that it delays many emails by
hours if not days apparently on the whim of the listkeeper.

Now that I think of it I am going to write in Paul the keeper for President,
because if he didn't invent the internet he obviously perfected it.

Thanks for your support,
Bob Hudson

"Where did they find Jim Nabors body"