Re: Tonight's telecast

>From: "Jim & Karen Meninno" <jk@london.com>
>
>I didn't have any problem with the FSNE feed on my cable system.  Except, of
>course, that they play that Foxwoods ad about 20 times a game.  Leading
>candidate for most irritating new commercial is that Citizens Bank spot with
>the kids punching each other.

"The wonder of it all..." is that I don't upchuck every time the ad
appears.  Of course the nature of television ads is that they are
essentially ridiculous in almost all senses, but the real fallout is
that the song sticks in my head like a railroad pin.  Most
disturbing.  I'll second your candidate, as well.

I didn't have any problem with the broadcast on the League Pass, fwiw.

Regards,

Bill