Re: Detroit game

One thing I noticed the other night was that Pitino was constantly
substituting, much more than last year. Instead of two set squads like last
year, he was constantly intermingling between the first and second units. He
started major substitution within 4 minutes from the start if I remember
correctly. This reminds me of his Kentucky squads. I don't know if it was the
competition, the fact that he finally has some depth, the lead or what but I
really like it and hopes he keeps it up. I think he will reduce the chance of
the second unit giving up the lead and keep them from losing the momentum.
Also, he kept either Walker or Pierce out there all the time, another good
move...

DJessen33