RE: Tonight's telecast

yeah, i was saying the same thing,but they fixed it later on. They improve
their graphics, it looks much better.

<kingpin@primenet.com>
> Date: 11/1/00 5:17:52 PM
> Subject: Tonight's telecast
>
> I can't see the complete Fox Box in the lower right hand corner of my TV
> screen.  You can see the Detroit score, but not the Celtics'.
>
> Is this game in HDTV?  If not, how can the FSNE producers allow this to
> happen?  If this is what we're in for, who do we complain to?
>
> Bob George (spoiled rotten)
>
> http://www.bossports.com
> http://patriots.rivals.com

DaNBT2000
Come and Listen to the best Tunes on the web!  Asking yourself where? Just
go to www.spinmania.com and Tune in!! Come join the fun as you interact
with the DJs and people all over the world! There is only one place to chat
and listen to Yesterdays, Todays, and Tommorows Hits ! Thats @
Spinmania.com!