Martin, Fizer, etc

Hey everybody. Maybe its just me, but I'm tired of
everybody saying how they'll trade Walker for example
just to get a Kenyon Martin, Marcus Fizer, or similar
talent. I know probably 80% of this list are Walker
haters and want him gone for nothing, but these guys
haven't set a foot in the NBA yet. Who knows what
they'll prove out to be. I'm a rare Walker supporter
and don't want him out of here for anything. Its funny
how when Walker has a bad game our fans want to
crucify him. But yet when others have a bad game, it
goes without complaint for the most part. Whether
people like it or not, Walker is by far our best
player out there. He's been consistent and any big guy
that can do it all and handle the ball is fine in my
book. But as far as trading him for rookies, whom we
don't know if they'll be a future star or a future
bust, that's very risky in my mind. If we're going to
trade our franchise, it better be for some solid
players. But maybe I'm in the minority...

-Ed "Bird33"