Re: Martin, Fizer, etc

I am NO Walker hater and would be glad if he was a more consistent player and
played within his capabilities, because I do think he is a great talent and
don't think we should trade him for just either Martin or Fizer. I think that
additional people would have to be added. For example Walker to Clips for
Anderson and Pick, that way we pick up PF and SG and move Pierce back to SF.
We get more defensive help and rebounding. Which at times Walker has problems
with. Just my idea.

Tony