Re: Season's over, what next?

some snips
(3) Will AW come in Karl Malone or Shawn Kemp shape?
Will AW still act like the leader he's been the last few weeks? Is
Kris Klack/Wayne Turner/Ben Pepper ready?
Kris Clack - perhaps, we can do better with our draft pick if we're looking at two guards
Wayne Turner - if they draft anything other than a point guard then expect him in Celtics Green
Ben Pepper - is playing very solid in the past few games. His team is 1-0 up in the best of three semi final sides against the team whom we have the most trouble beating. The other two games are in Adelaide (the other team).

As far as him being ready, give him another season in the NBL. However, he will be in training camp this season and in the summer leagues, dont expect a polished player. Expect a player with a lot of raw ability, solid athleticism, eager to learn, easy to coach type.