Re: Boston Globe Poll

So if he doesn't make the playoffs next season, he may quit. Those were his
words. Doesn't sound like a man with confidence and the heat is going to
get hotter in Boston where nobody ever wins anything, at least in years.
Looks to me like his position is getting weaker and weaker. I like the guy
but hasn't produced, in fact we marked time this season or maybe even
slightly regressed some. If he turns this around it will be equivalent to
the parting of the sea in Biblical times, but that may have been smoke and
mirrors also.

Dan