RE: Season's over, what next?

Title: RE: Season's over, what next?

some snips
(3) Will AW come in Karl Malone or Shawn Kemp shape?
Will AW still act like the leader he's been the last few weeks? Is
Kris Klack/Wayne Turner/Ben Pepper ready?

(4) Antione Walker in the offseason
I think what AW chose to do in the summer will determine his fate with
the Cs.  Or if he refuses those "voluntary" workouts Pitino schedules
in Waltham (by now he should know being a pro means year round
dedication to the team and basketball). If AW is the slouch during
summer that he is, I hope Pitino trades him since he's value is on the
high side. I just don't see him as Celtic material if he continues to
come in out of shape. It will say alot about his attitude.

If AW for the last 2 weeks is for real, I would keep him.
otherwise, I would trade him.

Wasn't this same stuff said about Walker last year. (just before summer).  This is the summer he need s to show blah blah blah.  He may, he may not, lets wait another year to find out.

Rich