Thoughts from the Fleet

First of all, I', not atttending a game again this
year. I think I'm a jinx. I attended the Mavs game
which through the team for a loop and now this. It
will be interesting to see how they respond. While I
was hopeful for playoofs, I agree with someone who
posted prior that it has now just eluded us. We are
chasing two teams and have the Nets right there with
us. Still hoping though.

K Garnett -- Don't know if he is worth $130 mil, but
at least $100 (g) He earned every penny. First time
I've seen him in person. Even skinnier than on tv.
Wow. Rebounds, 40 points, out leading the fast breaks
and nailed some 3's, just for kicks! He was a force.

Paul Pierce is the new leader of our team (some would
say he already was). When Antoine made a couple of bad
decisions, I looked a PP and he was ounching his chest
and clenching his fist. He was po'd about something
(that he didn't get a play called for him or that
Twoine did and didn't execute). Anyway, for all the
talk of Twoine wearing his heart on his sleeve, PP was
really into the game. Witness the late heroics. He is
even more impressive in person than on tv.

V seemed to hold his own (at least at the beginning)
and Forty dominated his space on the planet as usual.
I think the word is getting around the league, because
I saw some calls on him that he did not deserve.

Didn't hear Ricky yelling a lot, for what that is
worth

Everyone in the building was yelling to KA to throw it
crosscourt to Walker. He threw it after the Wolves had
a chance to defend.

To who posted prior, McHale was not there, but
Sichting is the assistant coach. He walked right by me
and I didn't notice because he's almost completely
bald. I haven't seen him since '87. I guess we all
age, but I coouldn't believe his size (5'10", 170? my
guess) In 86, he was flashy and I feel a key to that
title, along with Walton,obviously. The Green Team!

Back to not attending the games, I was there for
warmups and the Wolves were shooting 3's for money.
Someone yelled $500 and the other guys were laughing.
You know, that is week's pay for a lot of us who pay
to see these guys. Really thought that was no class.

To anyone interested, I just stumbled on a new website
about Bird (http://larrylegend.com/)

Take care,

Rodman kiss a**

PS - Maybe McVeigh could have done a better job
inbounding to a wide open Twoine with .03