Re: Timbermutts

>From: Dan Forant <dforant1@nycap.rr.com>
>
>You won't get any calls with 6 secs in the game. Pierce to me looked like
>he was backing up and moved into Garnett, ...

Well, just for a change, I've got to agree with Dan.  As much as I wanted to
be outraged at that non-call, it just wasn't a foul.  There was even plenty
of room over the pick for Pierce to bother the shot.  He just wasn't
expecting the contact and fell down.  Bad play, end of game.

>...he may have been celebrating prematurely when the Wolves guy hit the
>winning 3. He's known for loafing on defense.

It looked to me like he was watching his man and just didn't see Garnett.

Jim