Re: Timbermutts

The list is kind of hard on Paul Pierce. He shot 9-14 last night. The transition
from college big forward to NBA guard has been rough, but more of a success than
a failure and a credit to Pierce's determination and work ethic. He's no Vince
Carter, but he's been lighting it up this month including that 38 point game.