Re: Timbermutts

Pierce was unstoppable in the 2nd half last night, the
Wolves did a good job of denying him the ball down the
stretch. Some more picks should've been set for him.
They didn't have anyone that could stop him once he
got the rock.

This was such a killer though.  I hate these games, I
don't sleep well, I don't even want to come into work
and read the papers and the comments.

Oh well, after the last loss at the buzzer we went on
a 7-3 run. If we can do that again in the next 10
games, I'll be overjoyed. Schedule is tougher, but not
impossible.

(And what's up with Detroit..winning in Seattle AND
Portland?)

The list is kind of hard on Paul Pierce. He shot 9-14
last night. The transition
from college big forward to NBA guard has been rough,
but more of a success than
a failure and a credit to Pierce's determination and
work ethic. He's no Vince
Carter, but he's been lighting it up this month
including that 38 point game.