Re: Criticism

----- Original Message -----
From: Gregory Odegaard <grodeg@kalama.com>
To: 'Cecil Wright' <cecil@hfx.eastlink.ca>; 'celts' <celtics@igtc.com>;
'Jaime Salud Castillo, Jr.' <jaims@philonline.com>; 'Juddy'
<norine@sover.net>
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2000 11:25 PM
Subject: RE: Criticism

> Cecil it is becoming more clear to me each day on this list, that there
are those that are patient and those that aren't, and frequently our paths
cross, but more and more "Celtics" fans don't give a rats ass about the
tradition that this franchise is built on.

> You argue for tradition and love  (or hate) RP or against it and hate  (or
love) him (only Celtics coaches to win titles were players who won titles or
Red).  I at this point would like to see him go, and move on, as is often
the case in sport the coach becomes the fall guy and by some miracle new
blood allows for subtle but effective changes to have a huge impact on the
court.
> snip
Oops!  Lets not forget Bill Fitch.