Re: Criticism

>Obviously, Cecil Wrigt is the guy who hates it most when we try to say "we
>like the improvement now, but Pitino is still not the answer"...
>
>Ain't this list for free speech and a place to say our views and feelings
>whenever we want???
>Everyone's got his/her opinions so we put it here, right?  So why the heck
>does he think that putting our own opinions(especially opposed to his) about
>the "system breakdown" is not welcome?
>
>Darn it, he thinks he's so cool and beyond all of us because he has the
>"patience and love for Pitino and his damned system" and we aren't because
>we don't like it!  And because of this, he accuses us of not being true
>Celtics fans...what a jerk.  When will he know that this list is for FREE
>SPEECH!!!

I don't have much time as it's late, I've had a few glasses of wine and
I've actually been earning my money lately, but I think Cecil has taken an
awful lot of crap for his persistent and consistent "patience theme" and
he's handled it incredibly well. I also think that he might just be right.
I'll have more to say later, as soon as I start screwing around at work
again.

Paul M.