Tuesday morning stuff

Does anyone else remember the last time Jimmy boy contributed anything worth anything?

Dan, if you want to wimp out like Jim please be my guest, he or Josh can tell you how to filter me, it is important you do it soon.  Once you learn how please let Ryan know how as well, he is going to need.

Did anyone here that Lester Conner is the front runner for the OSU coaching job?

Also hear about JR's plans to have his "boys" (his words) rough of Dikembe for dissing him the way he might have on the drugs and team leader issue.  JR should just come to Boston now, pick out a number and we will retire it during half time of his first game.  According to Dan his inability in playing in any playoff games this year, doesn't matter in Boston anyway.

One last thing, Jim the next time you contribute anything to this list of any value with be the FIRST, 	so bring it on.  Jim is a little cranky these days because his Sister left him for there cousin.