Phoenix game

I thought we could have won this, and I don't
buy the explanation that the loss came as a
result of selfish play by Antoine or anybody
else.  Yeah, Antoine could have dished off the
ball more.  Yeah, the reserves could have made
their shots in the first half.  But how can you give
up 110 points and expect to win a game?  We
scored 106.  Are we supposed to believe that if
we had passed better we could have scored 120?
Phoenix knows how to score.  That's why they're
one of the better teams in the league.  I think
Pitino must get some credit too for his talent
evaluation.  He was going after Rodney Rogers
when everybody else thought he was just a "slug."
Likewise, Pitino and Wallace liked Shawn Marion
best from this year's draft, and I think you can see
why they did.  (Maybe Miller would have been a better
pick, but who's to say two or three years down the road?)

anyway, Orlando got past the Bulls, and so that makes
the Minnesota home game a must win for the Celts.

Josh
Joshua Ozersky
Marketing Communications
Environmental Products Division