Re: Dan and his love for the Fakers

The best thing to do with Stinky is to ignore him.  He is an asshole, has
always been an asshole, and likely will always be an asshole.  I filtered him
a long time ago, and I recommend that course to anyone who is bothered by
him.  It makes the list a much more pleasant place.

Stinky has nothing intelligent to say, and his only goal seems to be raising
the blood pressure of everyone else.  He cannot tell the difference between
debate and insults.  As a wise man once said, "Never mud wrestle with a pig.
You both get dirty, but the pig likes it."
--
Jim McMaster
mailto:mcmaster@sweng.stortek.com

In message <3.0.3.32.20000320184935.006be154@pop.nycap.rr.com>, Dan Forant