wonderful run

I have to agree with recent comments made by Jim Mennino, to the effect that
it has been a wonderful run lately (what has happened with Twon - he's been
everything we've ever hoped for!) but I fear/dread that the hole is too
deep. It's too bad, because I think exposure to the playoffs can really help
a young/up-and-coming team jell because it focuses them on what is
important - wins, not stats. It can also give them the boost of confidence
to take it to the next level the next year - witness the Kings improved
overall play this year (although they're still slotted for 8th seed out
west). I think Twon, Pierce and our big men would really benefit. Let's hope
they continue to defy the odds and prove my fears groundless.

I've been busy lately, so I haven't had the leisure to scrutinize them as I
would like, so are there any theories as to the turn-around? Obviously, the
two biggest factors seem to be a radically improved defense and a much more
mature Twon. But why? I welcome any and all comments - Thanks!

Go Celts! - TomM