RE: WWR and his campaign for the Stupid Person of the Year Award

And I couldn't be more proud. I guess it takes calling Ray the racist that he is to get him to respond.  Ray Ignorance is no excuse for stupidity young man.  Take this advice to heed, before someone starts calling you a name that really either describes you to a T or makes you truly mad.

As is the case in the past, I apologize when wrong, but folks like Ray never were wrong a day in their life. I can only hope he is given amends when he has to meet his maker.

Maybe he will play ball with the other Hitler youth.........