Re: Playoffs?????

I can see where some people think it's better for the Celtics to get into
the lottery instead of the playoffs.  But I've just never been able to go
along with it.  When push comes to shove, I want the team to win.  If I
were an up and coming player, choosing between teams I'd want to play for,
I'd want the one that did it's damndest to go the distance instead of
giving up.  Maybe it's not always the "smart" thing to do.  But some things
are more important than "smart".

On the other paw, a few games with nonexistent defense like last night, and
the playoffs won't be a consideration....

poof...
Snoopy the Celtics Beagle
"63-0 in the first inning. There goes the shutout"--Charlie Brown