poor play vs pistons

I really think Kenny must be breaking down physically.  You
all know my problem with him, but when it gets to the point
that you see Kenny Anderson routinely losing control of his
dribble, you know something is up.  V just had a bad game;
Kenny has been useless at doing the very thing he excels at.
It would be like Vitaly being muscled around; it should never
happen.  As for Tom's suggestions re Fortson and Williams,
the first could happen (although I would still like to see Danny
get 25 minutes a game, hell or high water), but the second
is a pipe dream worthy of an ether binge.  No way does Sacram-
ento ever trade their most popular player for Kenny Anderson.
It would be terrible business, and terrible basketball, since
Williams will obviously develop into one of the best players in
the NBA.  I would love to have Nick Anderson, though, if he
still has anything left in the tank.  There has to be some way
for us to unload Kenny.  We need his salary cap room for Paul
Pierce.  Let's see if Wayne Turner has learned anything from
his year in the CBA.  Or go draft somebody (although this year
seems to have the weakest pg crop since 1949).  Either way,
we can't keep Kenny.  I see that now.  I wonder if Paul Allen
would take him as a backup for Damon Stoudamire.  We could
take Greg Anthony in a one year sign and trade, and then resign
him to a reasonable sum.  Why hasn't anyone done this yet?