Re: Playoffs?????

Making the 8th spot in the NBA is like a consolation prize. Play the #1
seed and out in 3. We don't know what will come of a draft selection, but
do know the result of 8th place. Some luck and wisdom from our organization
(that may need more luck) can bring some more leverages acquiring needed help.