RE: The daring and non-traditional move

I know this may sound unreasonable and maybe not a little unfair; but no true Celtics fan would want Rodman on the team.  He is the pure definition of a Cancer, and we (RP) ran off RM because he might have been just a hint of one, (an expensive one to boot).

Amy, again no real disrespect, in light of Dorine's fine words, but Rodman is basically the Whore of the NBA.  Give credit to Jackson for not stooping to this level, given the Fakers would probably win with him as a probable final piece. The Celtics don't need to delve into this forbidden fruit that badly.

The playoffs will hopefully come in due time as the appropriate cost.  Walter Brown would roll over in his grave to see him in Green.

Thanks,
Greg